Highlighted
petedc
Level 9
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 4

Event Parser crashes frequently after upgrading to ePolicy Orchestrator 5.10.0

Jump to solution

Hey guys,

This is from KB91474,  Does anyone have any idea when "5.10.0 Update 4" will be released, the article just says "is not currently available"

Environment:
McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) 5.10 (with or without Updates 1–3 installed)

Problem:
The McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator Event Parser service becomes unresponsive intermittently, with varying frequency.

System Change:
You installed or upgraded to ePO 5.10.0.

Cause:
Improper shutdown of the SSL subsystem used to connect from the Event Parser service to syslog receivers.

Solution:
This issue will be resolved in ePolicy Orchestrator 5.10.0 Update 4, which is not currently available.

Thanks, Pete

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 4

Re: Event Parser crashes frequently after upgrading to ePolicy Orchestrator 5.10.0

Jump to solution

Tentative eta is mid May.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

3 Replies
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 4

Re: Event Parser crashes frequently after upgrading to ePolicy Orchestrator 5.10.0

Jump to solution

Tentative eta is mid May.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

petedc
Level 9
Message 3 of 4

Jump to solution

Thanks, perfect, good to know it won't be much longer

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution

Anytime!

Was my reply helpful?

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator