cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error "ePO 4.5 failed to load license. To enter a new license, go here"

I have a test ePO 4.5 win 2008 and After I changed database server port from 4639 to 1433 via /core/config and re-started ePO 4.5 now I can't login and I am getting ePO 4.5 failed to load license. I entered new license and still same issue. I went to C:\program files\epo\server\conf\orien\db and I changed db port to 1433.

Please let me know how to solve this issue by step by step. Thanks so much, Shuriye.

Labels (1)
6 Replies

Re: Error "ePO 4.5 failed to load license. To enter a new license, go here"

After changing the data at /core/config did you try the test connection button on the page? did it work?

Yes, I tried the test connection buttom and it did work but after I restart the server I get the error message.

Any other solution or advice?

Looks like there's still a problem connecting to the database, have a look here:

https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB66166

I have no problem connecting to the database. Still I do not know what is causing the problem.

Have you also checked the dynamic ports in the SQL Configuration?

You can find this if you go to the SQL Configuration tool -> SQL server Network Configuration -> protocols for EPOSERVER -> TCP/IP -> tab IP Adresses at the bottom IPAll -> TCP Dynamic Ports change this to the port number you are using.

Greetz and good luck.

Jack

Jack, I went into the registry and found that the data port is set at different port. I tried port 4639 and that worked.

Thanks all.