cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Error "ePO 4.5 failed to load license. To enter a new license, go here"

I have a test ePO 4.5 win 2008 and After I changed database server port from 4639 to 1433 via /core/config and re-started ePO 4.5 now I can't login and I am getting ePO 4.5 failed to load license. I entered new license and still same issue. I went to C:\program files\epo\server\conf\orien\db and I changed db port to 1433.

Please let me know how to solve this issue by step by step. Thanks so much, Shuriye.

Labels (1)
6 Replies

Re: Error "ePO 4.5 failed to load license. To enter a new license, go here"

After changing the data at /core/config did you try the test connection button on the page? did it work?

Yes, I tried the test connection buttom and it did work but after I restart the server I get the error message.

Any other solution or advice?

Looks like there's still a problem connecting to the database, have a look here:

https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB66166

I have no problem connecting to the database. Still I do not know what is causing the problem.

Have you also checked the dynamic ports in the SQL Configuration?

You can find this if you go to the SQL Configuration tool -> SQL server Network Configuration -> protocols for EPOSERVER -> TCP/IP -> tab IP Adresses at the bottom IPAll -> TCP Dynamic Ports change this to the port number you are using.

Greetz and good luck.

Jack

Jack, I went into the registry and found that the data port is set at different port. I tried port 4639 and that worked.

Thanks all.

More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community