Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bfcit
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 9

Error notice at login

Noticed the error below for the first time today.  I think it's a SQL error but I'm not sure.  Found a couple of KB acticle's that were very close to this but not exactly like this.  Any help would be great.

error.PNG

8 Replies
rgc
Level 11
Message 2 of 9

Re: Error notice at login

Hi Bfcit,

As per the above error message, this is because of the MSDW ( Mcafee security for domino (windows) 7.5 ) reporting extensions is missing from the EPO.

I have attaching, the product and reporting extensions to checkck in to epo from.

Menu/Software/Extensions and click on Install extensions and browse the zip files to overcome this error.

Please reply back, if the issue resolved or need further assistance.

Regards,

RGC

Message was edited by: rgc on 1/14/14 3:12:51 AM CST
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 3 of 9

Actually I believe this error is addressed by a hotfix for MSDW - there was a similar case a few days ago that the MSDW team helped me with.

If checking in the extensions does not help, or if you already have the same versions checked in, please open a case with Support and ask for it to be escalated to the MSDW team: you need HF 850310.

HTH -

Joe

rdb6gg
Level 7
Message 4 of 9

Downloaded MSDWIN__7500_0409.zip from above but get the following error:

•Extension MSDWIN__7500, version 7.5.1337.100 is not compatible with this version of ePolicy Orchestrator.

Where do i find the download for the version compatible with ePO 5.1

Thanks in advance.

If you are using ePO 5.1 then you need at the 7.5.1372.109 version of MSDW reporting extension, you should download at under McAfee's site

rdb6gg
Level 7
Message 6 of 9

Haven't been able to find this software.  Can you please post link or info to navigate?

rdb6gg escribió:

Haven't been able to find this software.  Can you please post link or info to navigate?

You can find it inside the MSDW75PAtch2.zip package you can download from McAfee's site (http://www.mcafee.com/us/downloads/downloads.aspx)

If you have MSDW 7.5 without patches then you should also apply this patch 2 on your MSDW installation along with HF941583 and HF961473

El mensaje fue editado por: ulyses31 on 30/04/14 11:33:35 CEST
rdb6gg
Level 7
Message 8 of 9

Sorry, seems like a really dumb question but i'm still not seeing these patches anywhere and search does not find them.  Are they under a specific product?

delta!
Level 7
Message 9 of 9