cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Epolicy task - didnt run

Jump to solution

Greetings!

On server I made a task for some computers, to do the on-demand-scan. We are using epolicy orchestrator.

The task should run at thursday at 02.00 a.m. This morning when I came to work I checked on client computer - viruscan enterprise 8.7 - console - statistics of the task where it saids the task haven't been run yet?

I'm posting one print screen as an attachment. Can someone plz tell me, where to look for the reasons why the task didn't run.

Thank you very much!

With best regards,

bostjanc

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Epolicy task - didnt run

Jump to solution

Hi bostjanc, you should check the newest VSE 8.7i extension (8.7.0.181) into your epo server.

Once done delete your on-demand task, create it again and check if the task works as expected

2 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hi bostjanc, you should check the newest VSE 8.7i extension (8.7.0.181) into your epo server.

Once done delete your on-demand task, create it again and check if the task works as expected

Jump to solution

Could you be plz soo kind and paste me the link where I can download the extensions. Mcafee has this things in so-many-places, that every time I look to download something, I need to google it for 30mins

More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community