cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Epolicy 4.0 issues

I have deployed Epolicy 4.0 and am slowly converting my systems over to it from Epolicy 3.6

I have several systems that I have removed them from being managed in Epo 3.6, added them to Epolicy 4.0 and pushed a new agent. The problem is they still show as unmanaged. I can view the agent log and it appears it still checks in and looks for policy changes, but I can not see any info on the system. On the system itself they show the proper auto-update site list. Any ideas?
5 Replies

RE: Epolicy 4.0 issues

What version of agent are you using, 3.6.0?

Joe

Have you had a look at the global lost&found?
You will perhaps find some duplicated computers there

duplicate systems indeed... unsure why that happened but i found them and that makes me happy! the new quick search is awesome

That usually happens when you add a computer manually (writing down its name) instead of browsing your LAN and picking it there (with the new system->browse option)
More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community