cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Epo 4.5 - Deployement issue with Virus Scan Enterprise 8.7

Hi,

I'm currently building an New Epo server to migrate our current old environnement. The new EPO Server 4.5 is working fine i do an active directory scan and i can see all my server.

I send an agent install on 2 server to test the deployement and management everithing was fine.

Now i have 2 managed server in my new EPO

Server A have Virus Scan Enterprise 8.5i

Server B no AVD

When i create a job to install Virus Scan Entreprise 8.7 on server B notting happen, i dont even see any status for the job (Client task )

When i create a job to update Virus Scan Entreprise 8.5 to 8.7 on server A notting happen, i dont even see any status for the job (Client task)

Is there any place where i can see a log or job state or any solution on this ?

Server A communication is fine i can update from my new repository. Ping from Epo console fine to, wakeup agent working fine to.

I check the procedure on the docmuentation and i just did exactly point by point still not working.

Thanks and regards,

Catherine

2 Replies

Re: Epo 4.5 - Deployement issue with Virus Scan Enterprise 8.7

Is the task enabled? Is it applied to the right container?

check the agent log on http://machine_name:8081 (provided that remote logging is enabled and default port 8081 was setup);

or

go to the machine and browse: c:\program files\mcafee\common framework\cmdagent.exe /s

you will then be able to follow what the agent is doing...

logs are usually saved here: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\McAfee

if you attach the logs we may be able to provide some suggestions

Re: Epo 4.5 - Deployement issue with Virus Scan Enterprise 8.7

Hey,

Thanks a lot for your answer

Yes the task is correctly enabled

I'm still not able to see a job status like completed failure or pending.. and i don't have any log in the console for the client task ..

By checking the cmdagent i found my job wasn't send to the servers, i manage to get this work today.

Thanks and regards,

Catherine