cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Epo 4.0 Updating Error Dash Board : The latest MyAvert information was not successfully retrieved from McAfee.

That is a proxy issue.  Have you tried via ftp?  Also McAfee uses a revoling URL to IP for their updates.  So if you are just using the url to resolve to that does not always work. Look in your firewall to see what is occuring when you are doing a pull. You should see your source reach out to McAfee's site and make a secessful connection or show you th eerrors.

imran
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 22 of 23

Re: Epo 4.0 Updating Error Dash Board : The latest MyAvert information was not successfully retrieved from McAfee.

Yes My proxy is blocking port number 8801.

this website is not opening   http://myavert.avertlabs.com:8801/reportservice.asmx

but i made a access rule allow internal to external all out bond traffic to epo orchestrator computer.

but still the port number 8801 is blocking.And i tried to pull from ftp and htp but there is still

not working during that in isa I am getting alert massage Routing chainnig failure.

2)configuration error...

please tell me how to find out port number 8801 which services is using OR who are blocking that.......

Thanks in advanced

imran
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 23 of 23

hi,

during pull in isa server logging i m not getting any error...

anybody knows what is the problem.i m facing this problem since last 20 days

thx in advanced

Message was edited by: imran on 12/30/09 11:48:38 PM CST
More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator