cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fad3r
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 3

Epo 3.6.1 report to see what machines are running a certain patch level?

I am running EPO 3.6.1 and I deployed patch 3 for VS 8.5 to a subnet and although it succeeded on most machines it failed on some others. Is there a way to generate a report to show me what machines have it and what machines dont? I dont see it in the pre-built reports.

Thanks!
2 Replies
fad3r
Level 7
Message 2 of 3

RE: Epo 3.6.1 report to see what machines are running a certain patch level?

Ok I figured out how to do this. When you run the product protection summary it will have the display name for vs 8.5 patch 3 as 8.5.0.781.Wrk..3

Now my next challenge is my mass deployment to a subnet is failing. I walk in and it has not upgraded any machine. What is the best way to troubleshoot this from a server side perspective to make sure the server is behaving as expected. I cant seem a way to find the logs on the server and the logs I do find are way out of date.

Thanks again!
tonyb99
Level 13
Message 3 of 3

RE: Epo 3.6.1 report to see what machines are running a certain patch level?

check the agent logs on the machines to see what is happening when they are supposed to be updateing the patch:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\McAfee\Common Framework\Db

I will move this thread to the EPO boards where you will get EPO support, if you look at the stickly threads on the epo boards you will see a pointer to how to obtain all the troubleshooting logfiles from your server installation aswell
More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community