Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
jjmcpu
Level 8
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 4

Endpoint 10.7 for windows

Yesterday I had Endpoint 10.7 option in my on-site software catalog. (though it said partial for Available Version).  Today I was going to Check the package in but it's no longer available under software catalog.

I went to downloads and it's there - Is this safe to install?  I'm on agent 5.6 and EPO 5.10 update 5.

3 Replies
McAfee Employee vivs
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 4

Re: Endpoint 10.7 for windows

Hello,

Thanks for your post!

It is completely safe to install on the client machines.

I would recommend to install ENS 10.7 first on one machine and after that you can install on other machines.

Was my reply helpful?
If you find this post useful, Please give it a Kudos! Also, Please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!

McAfee Employee LKS
McAfee Employee
Message 3 of 4

Hi @jjmcpu ,

Yes you can install Endpoint 10.7. However we would recommend you to install ENS on couple of machines and test before you go on mass deployment. The reason, every customer environment is not unique and it may vary depends on their application they use and infrastructure. If you do not find any issue, then you are good to go for it. 

Was my reply helpful?

If you find this post useful, please give it a Kudos! Also, please don't forget to select "Accept as a Solution" if this reply resolves your query!

McAfee Employee AdithyanT
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 4

Hi @jjmcpu,

I would recommend you to start from here( Release Notes). It is important to know that this release notes includes information about ATP if you are licensed for that as well.

As @LKS mentioned, It is very important that you test them out before deploying. ENS 10.7 is a major upgrade to our protection and detection technologies used and hence we strongly recommend testing them before deploying it across your production environment.

I sincerely hope this helps.

Was my reply helpful?
If you find this post useful, Please give it a Kudos! Also, Please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!

Thanks and regards,
Adithyan T
More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community