cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EPO4 Report Extension For SCP??

I'm able to push out the SCP clients from EPO4, but can't find a reporting extension to put them to use. Is reporting available, yet?:confused:
11 Replies
Reliable Contributor tonyb99
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 12

RE: EPO4 Report Extension For SCP??

According to this article the SCP extension should be available

https://knowledge.mcafee.com/SupportSite/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=615050&sliceI... 0 25872704

In fact checking my 4.0 setup I already see this installed:

System Compliance ProfilerVersion:2.0.0.155Status:InstalledRequiresSmiley Tongueolicy and Task ManagementInstalled by:admin - November 14, 2007 3:00:15 PM GMTModules:scpSmiley Frustratedtarted

I also have the full range of SCP reports, are you sure you are accessing epo 4.0 as the admin, there are some issues with seeing the scp dashboard and reports under for instance gloabl reviwer.
metalhead
Level 12
Message 3 of 12

In the standard setup of epo4 there should also already be some reports beginning with "SCP: ..." in the reporting section.
Reliable Contributor
Message 4 of 12

you can use that link I last posted to reinstall the extension if they are missing and you are on as the admin user

OK, i removed both the SCP installer package and the SCP extension. Akso removed the SCP template package just in case.

Reinstalled the SCP installer and the SCP extension, couldn't locate the SCP template package to reinstall that component.Smiley Sad

Set the Compliance Reporting server task to run 2X / day. So, i guess i'll just need to wait and see. May just run that task immediately as well to see if i see any data.

Thanks for helping me outSmiley Happy

See REports in list, but...

Yes, there are lots of SCP reports in the querie list, but when i check them non have any data.

About half of the machines currently have SCP agent 2 installed so far. They should be sending tons of data like when i was using EPO 3.6. Could it have something to do with the Apache setup?Smiley Surprised
Reliable Contributor
Message 7 of 12

RE: See REports in list, but...

Ahh

Do you have the server task for generating records for system compliance applied?

I see one for "generate records for compliance history reporting" is that the one?

Doesn't say SPC specifically.
metalhead
Level 12
Message 9 of 12

Might be to obvious happy but has the SCP Scan task been executed on the clients ?
Also check the eventparser.log file on your epo server for errors.

Smiley Surprised Hmm, better check that... Set nowSmiley Wink
Member Rewards
McAfee Community rewards active and helpful members just like you. Click here to take a look at the first community members who received a special reward and were recognized by McAfee leader, Aneel Jaeel, for their participation and trusted knowledge in the community.