cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EPO not reporting virusses

Jump to solution

Hi there guys,

I have a question, might sound stupid. Threats are showing at 0 for the past month so far on about 1300 user network, this might be good I guess but I am not feeling comfortable about it. I double checked the policies and everything is set up correctly, ran report on VSE to check for any threats past 30 days, nothing found, but when i change it to 40 days threats are found. Doesn't this sound odd?

Message was edited by: minion on 7/4/13 7:59:22 AM CDT
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: EPO not reporting virusses

Jump to solution

I never posted solution for this. Problem was their license was renewed, as soon as I entered the new key it was working again. According to McAfee the old key shouldn't have stopped working but somehow it did. Strange.

Message was edited by: minion on 7/30/13 2:28:19 AM CDT

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Reliable Contributor Hayton
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 6

Jump to solution

Wherever this belongs it's not in the Community Interface Help section of the Consumer side of things.

Moved to Business / ePO for attention.

Highlighted

Jump to solution

Maybe you're lucky and your users are not being infected. But you should have a look at the event parser service because sometimes after reboot it doesn't start and ePO does not process events

Jump to solution

Aaaaaah there is one I missed! Thanks Laszlo will check that when I am onsite again next week.

Jump to solution

EICAR is your friend.

Jump to solution

I never posted solution for this. Problem was their license was renewed, as soon as I entered the new key it was working again. According to McAfee the old key shouldn't have stopped working but somehow it did. Strange.

Message was edited by: minion on 7/30/13 2:28:19 AM CDT

View solution in original post

More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community