Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 10
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 4

EPO not collecting all the info

Our EPO server has some blanks in some of the info we see in the system tree.

• Last comm times are blank when we see they have checked in, but other machines have todays last comm times
  • serial numbers are not showing
  • serial numbers not showing in the system tree column view but are in when we go into the machine
  • serials not showing when we make a query putting all 3 serial number fields in the report.

This is happening to mac and pc and is not consistently happening, just randomly.  reinstalling the epo agent on the machines does not fix it.

3 Replies
Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 4

Re: EPO not collecting all the info

Hi sw41,

What is the ePO version are you using. If it is ePO 5.10, have you installed Cumulative update 4 which can be downloaded from Product Download site.

Was my reply helpful?

If you find this post useful, please give it a Kudos! Also, please don't forget to select "Accept as a soultion" if this reply resolves your query!

Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 3 of 4

Hello,

Thanks for your post.

If in case you are using ePO 5.10:

I would like to inform you that this was known issue with the ePO 5.10 and has been fixed in ePO Update 1.

https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB90876

Now we have released the ePO Update 4 and this issue is fixed in the update.

This release has now been superseded by a later cumulative ePO 5.10 update release which is ePO Update 4.

Please download the ePO Update 4 from the product download site using below link:

Once you will login to the product download site please select the Management Solutions>McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator>Installation and Download the Update 4 for ePolicy Orchestrator 5.10.0 Version 5.10.0ePOCU4.PNG

ePOCU4.PNG

Was my reply helpful?

If you find this post useful, please give it a Kudos! Also, please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!

Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 4

To join in on the fun, install update 4 😀

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community