EPO compliance report export to pdf shows 0 for compliant systems
First post so go easy. I tried searching but may not be getting the wording right for this.
When I do a compliance report it correctly shows the number of compliant and non-compliant systems. However as soon as I export the report it shows 0 for compliant but non-compliant shows the correct number. I tried exporting and importing the query from another EPO server which works but still get the same behaviour.
RE: EPO compliance report export to pdf shows 0 for compliant systems
Are you fully patcehd up to Patch 4 on ePO - earlier versions had some problems with reporting I believe.
e.g "38. Issue: If a query was exported to PDF with drill-down tables, the drill-down data was not exported to the report. (Reference: 450205) Resolution: The drill-down data is now exported if the option is specified in the export page. "