cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EPO compliance report export to pdf shows 0 for compliant systems

Hi All

First post so go easy. I tried searching but may not be getting the wording right for this.

When I do a compliance report it correctly shows the number of compliant and non-compliant systems. However as soon as I export the report it shows 0 for compliant but non-compliant shows the correct number. I tried exporting and importing the query from another EPO server which works but still get the same behaviour.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Ed
7 Replies

RE: EPO compliance report export to pdf shows 0 for compliant systems

Hi - welcome Smiley Wink

Which version of ePO ? and which web browser ?

JIm

Hi Jim thanks.

ePO 4.0 upgraded from 3.6.1

IE7 and Firefox 3 - same issue

Are you fully patcehd up to Patch 4 on ePO - earlier versions had some problems with reporting I believe.

e.g "38. Issue: If a query was exported to PDF with drill-down tables, the drill-down data was not exported to the
report. (Reference: 450205)
Resolution: The drill-down data is now exported if the option is specified in the export page.
"

Jim

Jim,

I just checked our server and under extensions the ePO core is at 1.0.4.1221, our parent company server is still at 1.0. I will update to latest patch and let you know. Thanks for the quick response!

Ed

You're welcome - hope it helps - did you see the quote above ? (I edited post so not sure if you saw it) - it looks relevant so you may be in luck.

Jim

Jim it worked! Thanks so much. I'll make sure to update the other components

Great News ! happy