cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: EPO check-in eval

Jump to solution

As in my original pos.... everything is greyed out I cant even go to previous. mcafee2.JPG

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 12 of 14

Jump to solution

No, that is not what I meant.  Go to the master repository for patch 11, under actions, move to different branch and move it to previous.  When you do that, does it then give you the option to check into a different branch?  It may give you the same thing, so if it does, then you will have to remove p11 from the repository as a workaround until you can upgrade your server.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Jump to solution

As per the screen shot it changed. i went into master repository as you said, clicked check in package, choose product hit browse, choose where i downloaded patch hit next, then choose branch and save.mcafee3.JPG

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 14 of 14

Jump to solution

Good deal.  Yea, I believe there were some issues with software manager fixed in p1.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • Visit: Business Service Portal
  • More: Search Knowledge Articles
  • ePolicy Orchestrator Support
  • The McAfee ePO Support Center Plug-in is now available in the Software Manager. Follow the instructions in the Product Guide for more.