I'm fairly new to EPO so do't shoot me if I say something stupid.
I've been installing about 130 through EPO the last few weeks, however there is 1 that won't install properly.
The client that won't install good is a DMZ machine and it was the first one I tried installing after adding a few rules to the ISA in order to get the client connected to EPO. The weird thing is that the agent will install without a problem but Framework won't install and the client still is unmanaged in the EPO overview.
I did some digging in the MS SQL database and found out that this client is actually listed 3 times in the EPOComputerProperties Table. The first one has filled in all the details, the other 2 (with higher ParentID's have alot of blank fields.
I don't think I can remove these entries but I have no idea how this could be fixed otherwise.