cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EPO Console Error

Description: Hi, on my access to EPO Console, i can t login and appear those messages. Sorry for my english.

AvertAlerts - Dependency scheduler had initialization error EPOAGENTMETA - Dependency ComputerMgmt had initialization error scheduler - Dependency console had initialization error VIRUSCANREPORTS - Dependency CommonEvents had initialization error rsd - Dependency scheduler had initialization error Notifications - Dependency PolicyMgmt had initialization error remote - Dependency core had initialization error SITEADV_1500 - Dependency EPOCore had initialization error epolicensing - Dependency console had initialization error ComputerMgmt - Dependency scheduler had initialization error EPOCore - Dependency scheduler had initialization error response - Dependency rs had initialization error PolicyMgmt - Dependency scheduler had initialization error VIRUSCAN8700 - Dependency EPOCore had initialization error VSEMAS870000 - Dependency VIRUSCAN8700 had initialization error console - Dependency core had initialization error help - Dependency core had initialization error EpoAlerts - Dependency Notifications had initialization error rs - Dependency console had initialization error RepositoryMgmt - Dependency scheduler had initialization error core - Error creating bean with name core.db defined in URL jndi localhost core WEB-INF beans.xml Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException Could not instantiate bean class com.mcafee.orion.core.db.base.Database Constructor threw exception; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException Login failed for user . The user is not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection. CommonEvents - Dependency ComputerMgmt had initialization error

3 Replies

Re: EPO Console Error

Check Database service running properly and check connectivity DB and EPO Server

ajacobs
Level 12
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 4

I've moved this to our ePO area.

Hi everyone, i contact the mcafee support and they solved to me. it was just restar sql server and all others processes of mcaffe.

thanks all.

More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community