cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EPO: Compliance Summary reports DAT versions in different formats

Hi,

Using EPO Server 4.0, Agent V4.0, Virus scan 8.0

EPO: Compliance summary shows that I have 13 compliant & 25 non-compliant. When checking each of these I find that the DAT versions are reported differently on the compliant to the non-compliant. This is the only difference between the systems, so I'm presuming this is causing the 25 systems to show as non-compliant.

for compliant system: DAT Version 5619.0000

for non-compiant system: DAT Version 4.0.5619

Any ideas how I can get the DAT version to report correctly for the non-compliant systems? THANKS
8 Replies

RE: EPO: Compliance Summary reports DAT versions in different formats

Thanks JMaxwell,

Although I'm having trouble installing the latest patch - fails with Feature Transfer Error, Error: -2 Transform Package

Any ideas on that one?

Where is the patch package located ? - if it's on a network shared locatuion and not local then try it copied locally onto the server......

Jim
Mal09
Level 12
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 5 of 9

... and I've sometimes had issues with apply patches to servers when Remote Desktop'd into the servers. (Can't remember if just specifically Mcafee, or other vendors )

It's always advisable to use the /console switch on remote console sessions as opposed to just a remote console connection happy

Jim,

Patch located on d: on server - moved to c: , stopped & restarted all EPO services (as EPO v4 seemed to have lost settings with Logon to [?] and invalid user credentials. Ran the patch 4 install again from the local c: drive & this time it installed ok.

Is there a way of checking what patch is applied with EPO?

Thanks for everyones help. Problem solved

NaiMServ.Dll gives version # 4.0.0.1221 ePolicy Orchestrator 4.0 and Patch 4 (RTW)
:rolleyes:

Good News happy - one to remember - if in doubt always install from the systemd disk happy