cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EPO Cloud

Jump to solution

I created a customized installation which in turn created a group and client task "Initial Deployment Update %Group Name%" .

I've deleted the group but the client task remains and there is no option to delete it.

How do I delete client tasks in EPO Cloud? There are no options in the Actions column. asdasdasdasdasd.JPG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: EPO Cloud

Jump to solution

Hi Grommitza,

Please have a look at this captures.

You do have an option to delete from Product deployment. Please select the invalid deployment in the left side( Since you have deleted the Groups from system tree already the deploymnet status will be invalid instead of running) and in right pane under actions select Delete. Once you delete this from product deployment it should be removed from client task catalog.

Feedbacks appreciated*

Regards,

Sivakumar

3 Replies

Jump to solution

Hi Grommitza,

Please have a look at this captures.

You do have an option to delete from Product deployment. Please select the invalid deployment in the left side( Since you have deleted the Groups from system tree already the deploymnet status will be invalid instead of running) and in right pane under actions select Delete. Once you delete this from product deployment it should be removed from client task catalog.

Feedbacks appreciated*

Regards,

Sivakumar

Highlighted

Jump to solution

Great, thank you!

Jump to solution

You are always welcome. Its my pleasure to help you

Regards,

Sivakumar

More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community