cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: EPO 5.10 Hosts not displaying under System Name

Also noted I'm unable to force wake-up calls or deploy software from ePO with these devices that are not showing correctly.

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 22 of 30

Not showing correctly as in how specifically?  Do they have a current communication date and their properties showing?  

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Yeah we have this issue too.
Basically any systems already in ePO before the issue arose are fine, any new ones go in as blank and have the issue noted in this thread.
If you try to force a wakeup call or deploy software to the blank machines, even though the target name appears correctly on the next page, the task always expires and never runs.
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 24 of 30

Please open a ticket with McAfee, as this is currently under investigation and dev is working on a fix for it.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Yeah i already have.
Got told there's a work around but it has a low chance of working so got asked to wait until tomorrow when a fix is expected.
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 26 of 30

Correct, the workaround is only a very temporary solution.  Hopefully the fix will be released without delay.

Was my reply helpful?

Highlighted
Reliable Contributor bodysoda
Reliable Contributor
Message 27 of 30

Support has provided a hotfix addresses this issues. I've applied the fix and waiting for agent-server communication to finish. So far it looks promising  Smiley Happy

Reliable Contributor bodysoda
Reliable Contributor
Message 28 of 30

Well, EPO console last communication time stamp doesnt update. I've 250 servers with last communication time stuck from 17/02/2018. I dont believe the previous hotfix fixed the issues.

We've applied the hotfix in a few environments and we're getting system names back. Last communication has been functioning correctly for us so far.

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 30 of 30

Please let your case owner know if you are still having issues.

Was my reply helpful?

MPower Badge Now Available
Customers attending MPower can earn a community badge. Check into the MPower forum and say hi to have the badge awarded to your community profile.