Thanks a lot. It worked just fine, but still have some issues. although I deployed the agent to a test computer and VirusScan applied server policies, updates., etc., EPO reports that the computer has no VirusScan installed: I run a query and the table shows nothing under "ENGINE VERSION" or "DAT VERSION". However, if I click on the computer, I get the following info:
I've noticed that once in a while it take some time before all the properties show up correctly for a client in EPO. Tell the agent to collect and send props again then check on the server to see if it updated.
Another thing is I noticed you have the 3.6 agent. Hopefully you're using EPO 4 on your server. If that's the case you should use the latest agent: version 18.104.22.1685. EPO agent 3.6 didn't play well with VSE 8.5i for me so that could be part of your problem too.