Did you mean: 

RE: EPO 4.5 has been released

is it possible that the guys who can download it are not from europe? happy
ulyses31
Level 16
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 12 of 69

I'm from spain and I can download it under my Data Loss Prevention license but not under my AV license.

By the way, now I understand why McAfee is using license keys, from the FAQ:

Q: What information will McAfee collect via licensing, and how often?
A: License usage information – like product, version, and number of nodes – is collected and sent to McAfee on a weekly basis.

Funny.
I can Download 4.5. under my HIP Grant No but not under the AV Grant No happy

unsupported products

I see system complaince profiler 2.0 is on the list of unsupported products. Is system compliance profiler going away completely?
Quitch
Level 7
Message 15 of 69

Is anyone else finding the server task log reporting less useful under 4.5? Take for example a push of the McAfee Agent to all unmanaged systems, I can see that all the pushes expired, but there's nothing telling me why they expired or even which systems it was trying to do the push to at that time.

Am I missing something? It seems that in logging I've taken a big step back.
runcmd
Level 10
Message 16 of 69

If you click on the "Subtasks" tab after clicking on the event in the Server Task Log that failed it will show you a list of machines that failed. You can click on each individual machine for details on why it failed. For example, on an agent push, the details may indicate something like...

8/25/09 4:18:01 PM Starting deployment to [Client Name]
8/25/09 4:18:02 PM Failed to authenticate with remote system, system error: The network path was not found.
8/25/09 4:19:11 PM Failed to authenticate with remote system, system error: The network path was not found.
8/25/09 4:20:21 PM Failed to authenticate with remote system, system error: The network path was not found.
8/25/09 4:21:31 PM Failed to authenticate with remote system, system error: The network path was not found.
8/25/09 4:22:41 PM Failed to authenticate with remote system, system error: The network path was not found.
8/25/09 4:23:10 PM Expired

Hope that helps.
Quitch
Level 7
Message 17 of 69

In my case where it was 100% expired (in this instance 321 expired, I think AD needs a cleanup) the subtask tab is blank.
dEcSup
Level 7
Message 18 of 69

I'm downloading thru my AV grant. but the license keys is blank on top of the first page after log in with grant num. Only showing the word "License Keys" but can't find any there.. :(:(

same problem here...typical :rolleyes:
akl71
Level 10
Message 20 of 69

License from the licensing beta faq works :rolleyes:
More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community