cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

EEDK Removal and no Feedback or Finished

Jump to solution

The EEDK package is started by a client task. But no feedback comes from the client that it is finished.

The Local Agent Monitor shows that the tool is started and then aborted after a while. But no matter how long I set the time, the result is always the same. A popup window for the reboot does not come either. It has always worked with the removal tool of the past.

Are there any known problems here?

And how can I solve you?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: EEDK Removal and no Feedback or Finished

Jump to solution

Thanks for the feedback. Found a mistake. A newer version of the removal tool works. Many Thanks!

3 Replies
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 4

Jump to solution

In Windows\temp\mcafeelogs there should be a log for the removal tool.  Is it there and if so, what does it show?

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Jump to solution

Thanks for the feedback. Found a mistake. A newer version of the removal tool works. Many Thanks!

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution

Glad to assist!

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Member Rewards
McAfee Community rewards active and helpful members just like you. Click here to take a look at the first community members who received a special reward and were recognized by McAfee leader, Aneel Jaeel, for their participation and trusted knowledge in the community.