cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sujitjha
Level 7

Duplicate Rogue Systems is detecting in ePO

Hello there,

we are facing issue in our ePO server's RSD side that multiple duplicate entry is found in few subnets,we are using RSD 4.7.1 as rogue sensor, attaching its snapshot.

any help on this, will be highly appreciated.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
ashedge
Level 9

Re: Duplicate Rogue Systems is detecting in ePO

Hi Sujit,

First check, Is it  ghosting happening in your network.? If not then check the MAC address of this systems it possible it has to be diffrent diffrent.

0 Kudos
sujitjha
Level 7

Thanks Avinash,

I have checked this machine today...McAfee Agent 4.6 P3 with VSE 8.8 P2 and its latest DAT is showing updated in this machine. I am very surprise that why this machine is coming to rogue category.

0 Kudos
ashedge
Level 9

HI Sujit,

Are you check whether that system not ghost?

And as you say the system now current dat updated- What was current status whether it remove in Rogue or still it was in same category.

I will suggest you take backup and purge the all events of RSD and freshly check the status again. If you still facing same issue then I recommended to open service ticket with McAfee support Team.

0 Kudos
rgc
Level 11

Check the KB78943

http://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB78943

NOTE: A fix for this issue will be included in RSD 4.8. This article will be updated once RSD 4.8 becomes available.
Regards,
RGC

0 Kudos
cchiles
Level 7

When will RSD 4.8 be available?

0 Kudos
sujitjha
Level 7

Hello Avinash,

One more thing i have noted in this machine that its MAC address is showing 000000000

0 Kudos