cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download Software Product List failed

Jump to solution

I'm getting the same issue as in https://community.mcafee.com/t5/ePolicy-Orchestrator/EPO4-6-3-Failed-to-connect-to-the-Software-Cata...

I followed KB74029 and the thread above says to use https://support.comodo.com/index.php?_m=downloads&_a=viewdownload&downloaditemid=10 now; however, I get a blank page.  I view the cert but can't dl it so not sure if there is something that is supposed to show up on the page for me to click to download or if I'm doing something wrong.

Also, Turn off Automatic Root Certificates Update is set to No.  Any ideas?  Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
fabhoo
Level 9
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 4

Re: Download Software Product List failed

Jump to solution

Change the scheduled time to another value. For me, a change from 02:00 at night to 11:00 in the morning (central Europe) solved this problem. I don't know why this is happening, but it seems to be a general problem with the predefined time. Try it out!

Regards

3 Replies
fabhoo
Level 9
Message 2 of 4

Jump to solution

Change the scheduled time to another value. For me, a change from 02:00 at night to 11:00 in the morning (central Europe) solved this problem. I don't know why this is happening, but it seems to be a general problem with the predefined time. Try it out!

Regards

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 3 of 4

Jump to solution

We have been having some intermittent issues with that - try different times of the day, as was suggested.  Check the epoapsvr log - it will show you where the error is originating from.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution

Just an update, we are still having issues with that site, so be patient - our IT department is iinvestigating.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator