cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting agents using ePo, doesn't always work and sometimes agents get re-installed?

I manage an ePo Orchestrator and recently I have been trying to delete the agents from several different computers.  I do this through the dashboard of ePo Orchestrator by simply searching for the computer names and then clicking on actions, and then delete agent.  For some reason, it does not work consistently and here lately, the agents have been getting re-installed after being un-installed.  Is there something that needs to be done in order for these computers to stop communicating with the ePo Orchestrator? 

Thanks in advance for all input,

Nate

2 Replies
apoling
Level 14
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Re: Deleting agents using ePo, doesn't always work and sometimes agents get re-installed?

Hi,

would you please check if there is a Rogue System Sensor task in Automated responses that is set to install agent on detected and unmanaged computers? If so, you could set a filter for that response to omit those computers you deinstall the agents from.

Attila

netsec
Level 9
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 3

Re: Deleting agents using ePo, doesn't always work and sometimes agents get re-installed?

Hii nates-mcafee

You need to check if there is not a server task running or setup to sync with your AD daily.