cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Delete deployment tag

Hi,

how may I delete a deployment-tag especialy set on one system?
Example: SRV01 / Server, 20-thousend-character-deployment-tag-which-is-not-deletable

The system got the tag because of one deployment-task. Now - afterwards, I like to delete that tag
on that one system, but it does not apear for deletion.

I stumbled over sql-queries or epo api calls, but need some concrete advise for my concern.

Best regards
Daniel

3 Replies
McAfee Employee hem
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 4

Re: Delete deployment tag

First you need to remove TAG assigned from the machine then you would be able to delete it.

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

How to achieve this?
It is a tag, which was set by a product-deployment task, so the tag is not deletable.

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 4

Can you edit or delete that product deployment task? 

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community