Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
McAfee Employee jaybrown
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 2

Deep Command: Out of Band > Enforce AMT policies

Hi folks,

Just curious to know what will and what won’t be updated using the above command.

I’m following the Alarm Clock use case, where you:

• Configure the Alarm Clock policy
  • Configure a disabled wakeup call
  • Configure a disabled ODS
  • Configure a disabled Agent Update
  • Configure a Client Task Execution Policy

If I issue an Out of Band > Enforce AMT policies command, will all of the above configuration be picked up by the client, or will it simply enforce the Alarm Clock policy and the Client Task Execution Policy?

If just the Alarm Clock policy and the Client Task Execution Policy, given that the Client Task Execution Policy refers to tasks that are currently unknown what will happen?

Thanks,

1 Reply
McAfee Employee jstanley
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: Deep Command: Out of Band > Enforce AMT policies

Any AMT policy can be enforced out-fo-band. Specifically I am referring to the policies defined in the policy catalog under "ePO Deep Command 1.0.0" and the category "AMT Policies". The "Client Task Execution" policy is enforced by the agent not AMT so those cannot be enforced out-of-band.

ePO Support Center Plug-in
Check out the new ePO Support Center. Simply access the ePO Software Manager and follow the instructions in the Product Guide for the most commonly used utilities, top known issues announcements, search the knowledgebase for product documentation, and server status and statistics – all from within ePO.