cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
epoope
Level 7

DLP - Can´t create a Rule Exception

Jump to solution

Hello, i want to set an exception rule in my DLP Policy Manger for Data Protection. In Device Controll it works fine, there i can set exception but not in the tab Data Protection.

You can see it in my screenshot. I can choose "Add Rule Exception" but i can´t save. What did i wrong ?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
orestr
Level 8

Re: DLP - Can´t create a Rule Exception

Jump to solution

The following provided by support resolves this issue -

Release Notes Hotfix 1144868 McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator 5.3.2
https://kc.mcafee.com/resources/sites/MCAFEE/content/live/PRODUCT_DOCUMENTATION/26000/PD26596/en_US/...

0 Kudos
6 Replies
orestr
Level 8

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue. EPO recently upgraded to version 5.3.2

The issue does not seem to be present on my LAB server which is on EPO 5.3.0 so I am having it upgraded to see if I can replicate the issue.

0 Kudos
tao
Level 13

Jump to solution

For giggles have you tried; uncheck "McAfee DLP Endpoint for ..." and choose the next one to the right .... then immediately uncheck that one and re-check "McAfee DLP Endpoint for ..."

0 Kudos
orestr
Level 8

Jump to solution

Tried and did not work.

0 Kudos
orestr
Level 8

Jump to solution

Upgraded my LAB to EPO 5.3.2 and now the DLP exception is broken. Seems to be an  EPO issue. We will be calling support in the morning. I will post results of the call if we are able to resolve.

0 Kudos
epoope
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hi orestr, thanks for support. Lets wait !

I have some other issues on 5.3.2 with DLP but resolved with own workaround´s. In some cases i can´t click "save" too. when i change atributes and change it back, then i can save.

It doesn´t work in our case.

0 Kudos
orestr
Level 8

Jump to solution

The following provided by support resolves this issue -

Release Notes Hotfix 1144868 McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator 5.3.2
https://kc.mcafee.com/resources/sites/MCAFEE/content/live/PRODUCT_DOCUMENTATION/26000/PD26596/en_US/...

0 Kudos