cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DB\Logs\Server.log entry "missing policy version, assuming 0"

Recently upgraded to 5.10 and I noticed these errors in the server log.  What does this indicate?  Thanks.

NAIMSERV Agent SPIPE property User1 specified DOMAIN\USERNAME missing policy version, assuming 0

3 Replies
McAfee Employee Hawkmoon
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 4

Re: DB\Logs\Server.log entry "missing policy version, assuming 0"

Hi willtest,

A quick question for you on this regarding the SQL setup you have.

Can you check the dBs compatibility level and if it is lower than 110, set 110 and verify if this 'message' is still reported please?

• Systems display with blank system names in the System Tree after upgrading to ePolicy Orchestrator 5.10
    Technical Articles ID: KB90876

I suspect it will be and if so can you call into support to report this matter please?

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Hawkmoon you are correc the SQL Server was already at 110. 

"call into support to report this matter please?"

Just to make sure I understand, are you saying I open a case just to report this as a bug or are they supposed to start immediatly troubleshooing on my system?

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 4

When you call into support, they should start troubleshooting on your first call.  It may or may not be a bug, so they would have to determine that first.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community