We have observer on few client machines (Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10) running VSE 8.8 patch 7 has reporting issue.
- On client machine Agent 4.8.3 and 5.0.2 installed.
- DAT updates on client pcs everyday, but in VSE console and Agent about screen latest DAT information not updated.
- but in the Engine folder we can see today's AVV** files
- Latest version of VSE extension and report extensions are there in ePO
- issue is there on only 300 nodes.
- in the agent status monitor we cannot see "Enforcing Policies for VIRUSCAN8800" entry
- we cannot see VIRUSCAN8800 entry under application plugins:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Network Associates\ePolicy Orchestrator\Application Plugins\VIRUSCAN8800
Manually upgraded the patch 8 successfully but Viruscan8800 still missing from registry
Only uninstall and reinstall of VSE works.
Why Viruscan plugin is missing from registry
Is there any known issue for this.
Is there any way where we can fix the issue without uninstall/reinstall
Thanks in advance.
;The comment below contains SFX script commands
Setup="%SystemRoot%\Temp\VSE880P8\SetupVSE.exe" REINSTALLMODE=amus /q