cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
exs2
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 3

DAT (Virus scan Enterprise) column does not available to display on ePo system tree

Jump to solution

Hi McAfee experts,

I've just upgrade my ePo server from 4.5.0 (W2K3) to 4.6.0 (W2K8) and I want to manage all clients from new server but the ePo console does not have "DAT (Virus scan enterprise)" available to choose and view from "System tree" console Which it was there on ePo 4.5.0.

My client agent is version 4.6.0 and VSE 8.7i installed.

Any suggestion is appreciate.

exs2

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jking
Level 10
Message 2 of 3

Re: DAT (Virus scan Enterprise) column does not available to display on ePo system tree

Jump to solution

Do you have the VSE extension(s) installed?  These columns should be added when the VSE extension is installed and the VSE policy is registered.  (I don't know whether it's in the main vse extension or the viruscanreports extension -- should be in one of those two though).

Moving to the general ePO forum since this isn't really a web API question.

Jon

2 Replies
jking
Level 10
Message 2 of 3

Re: DAT (Virus scan Enterprise) column does not available to display on ePo system tree

Jump to solution

Do you have the VSE extension(s) installed?  These columns should be added when the VSE extension is installed and the VSE policy is registered.  (I don't know whether it's in the main vse extension or the viruscanreports extension -- should be in one of those two though).

Moving to the general ePO forum since this isn't really a web API question.

Jon

exs2
Level 7
Message 3 of 3

Jump to solution

Hi jking,

After some research about McAfee extension I found the solution and it solve the problem.

Thanks a lot

exs2