Previously, I've done:
1. Migrate ePO 4.3 from Windows Server 2003 to Windows Server 2008R2.
2. Old Server has Database,but The New Server has different location Database.
3. Success Migrate,then Upgrade ePO to the 4.6.7.
4. Install Agent 4.6 in Master Repository.
5. Deploy to all agent in System Tree.
And the issue are:
I found some agent didn't has latest DAT version (20% of Registered System).
Already try below this,to agent which has latest agent version,but didn't have latest DAT version
- wake up agents. Result: Nothing happens.
- ping from ePO server. Result: Reachable.
It looks like your computers cannot reach ePO through the agent-to-server port
You can try to remove McAfee Agent from one of the faulty computers with the frminst.exe /forceuninstall command and then deploy McAfee Agent again (you can try with McAfee Agent 4.8 P2) to see if it can contact epo