cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cycling Dashboards in ePO

Hi,

Anyone know if it's possible to get ePO to cycle through dashboards? I've not found anything and wanted to check before raising a Feature Request.

Cheers

3 Replies
Reliable Contributor vnaidu
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 4

Re: Cycling Dashboards in ePO

@thebartman 

I am unsure if you are referring to have the ePo dash board dynamic, if that is the case, it is not possible. However the monitors on the dashboards can be refreshed as per your schedule. If your requirement is anything different the I would recommend you to submit an Idea to McAfee.

You may also visit the below link for information about how dashboard works.

https://www.mcafee.com/enterprise/en-hk/downloads/trials/configure-dashboard-queries.html

Venu
GA
Level 8
Message 3 of 4

Hi,

You can open ePO console on a desired dashboard(s) in several tabs on your browser and use one of the plugins(revolver, tab rotator, etc.)  to rotate the tabs and refresh them.

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 4

That would be a feature request.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community