cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hello all,

Do you know a tip to have all computers managed from the epo console. For a little computers, we have unmanaged state on the system Tree ?

Best regards.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: Custom

Jump to solution

The agent install guide as well as epo product guide will show you how to deploy agents to systems.  There are several ways you can get an agent installed on a system.

1.  Select that system in epo, go to actions, agent, deploy agents and enter credentials that have local admin rights on that system.  If it fails, check kb56386 for environmental requirements.

2.  Create an agent installation url (see product guide for epo) and send that to the user to run

3.  Install the framepkg.exe locally, by running it as administrator.  You can get that file by going to the system tree, new systems, choose create agent package. 

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

1 Reply
Highlighted
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: Custom

Jump to solution

The agent install guide as well as epo product guide will show you how to deploy agents to systems.  There are several ways you can get an agent installed on a system.

1.  Select that system in epo, go to actions, agent, deploy agents and enter credentials that have local admin rights on that system.  If it fails, check kb56386 for environmental requirements.

2.  Create an agent installation url (see product guide for epo) and send that to the user to run

3.  Install the framepkg.exe locally, by running it as administrator.  You can get that file by going to the system tree, new systems, choose create agent package. 

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator