cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Custom Properties

Jump to solution

Hey,

I need to get information about disk f:\  free space from the client endpoints in custom properties of the EPO, how can I do this? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 6 of 6

Re: Custom Properties

Jump to solution

We typically don't provide support for any custom scripting.  You can, however, collaborate with others on the McAfee open source forum.  Just go to menu, enterprise support, tools and you will see that forum.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

5 Replies
McAfee Employee hem
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 6

Jump to solution

You don't need custom prop. By default, MA will send free space of drives to ePO.

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 3 of 6

Jump to solution

It won't give a listing of individual drives, only a summary total.  Custom properties are static values, not a variable or lookup of another variable.  So that isn't going to give you what you want.  You would have to use other methods to get that info.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 6

Jump to solution

Evidently this makes a difference the version of epo you are running.  I am only able currently to get into my old 5.3.3 server, which doesn't have the drives listed separately.  However, Hem was able to show separate drives on his 5.10 epo server.

Was my reply helpful?

Jump to solution

I have the 5.9.1 EPO, I know that there are some custom properties that I custom with a script to get the information I need, but I don't really know how to do that. and that was the question 

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 6 of 6

Jump to solution

We typically don't provide support for any custom scripting.  You can, however, collaborate with others on the McAfee open source forum.  Just go to menu, enterprise support, tools and you will see that forum.

Was my reply helpful?

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator