cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create query for Hotfix 805660 in ePO

I have started pushing hotfix 805660 to workstation in my company. I want to create a query to list the PCs that have received the hotfix.

When I add hotfix/patch (VSE) to my filter it doesnt work.

Any hints?

sharon

5 Replies
alexn
Level 14
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 6

Re: Create query for Hotfix 805660 in ePO

Canavas,

Copy and paste the following Microsoft SQL, and then run it on the Microsoft Query Analyzer or Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.

select ln.nodename as Hostname, pp.productversion as Version, pp.hotfix as Patch, ps.value as Hotfix from epoleafnode ln join epoproductproperties pp on ln.autoid = pp.parentid join epoproductsettings ps on pp.autoid = ps.parentid where ps.settingname = 'Fixes' and ps.value like '%517265%'
order by hostname

NOTE: This SQL query lists all computers where hotfix (HF517265) was installed. If you need to specify a different hotfix, replace 517265 with the relevant hotfix number.

Regd

So, creating a query in ePO doesn't work? what up with that?

alexn
Level 14
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 6

Certinaly it will work in ePO too, please follow my this post.

https://community.mcafee.com/thread/52340?start=30&tstart=0

HF805660 doesn't show as a 'Hotfix' it shows as 'Fixes' so the ePO query doesn't work. The SQL query is fine though!

Stef

I know your post is kind of old but I just figured out how to query for the hotfixes in ePO.  I am currently on ePO 4.5 but have tested on 4.6 as well.

To create a query to identify installed hotfixes on your managed systems, build a "Managed Systems" query and select the chart type and columns that you would like.  In the filter, scroll down to "Product Settings".  Configure the following property filters:

Section Name          Equals          General

Setting Name           Equals          Fixes

Value                          Contains      <enter the hotfix number(s) you want to query, i.e. 805660>