cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compliance History percentage does not include decimals

All,

[Running ePO 4.6.6]

I have a compliance history query that works pretty fine and show percentage results over a period of time. The problem is that it does not show decimals. For instance, day 1 = 99.0, day 2 = 98.0, ... day N = 99.0. It could not seem to be a big problem but, in an environment with 100K devices, a 1% difference equals 1000 devices. So in this environment having 98.01 is not the same as 98.49 (almost 500 machine difference), and both are rounded to 98.0 as I guess.

Has this ever been thought by McAfee and is there any way to fix or apply a workaround?

Thanks.

3 Replies

Re: Compliance History percentage does not include decimals

Sounds like a good idea for a Product Enhancement Request (PER) to me.

Bring it up for discussion with your McAfee Platinum support contact.

(Assuming that at 100k nodes you're quite likely to be a Platinum customer ! - please forgive me if i'm wrong)

Thanks for the tip Rackroyd. I have informed by SAM. I did not go to McAfee Enhancement Portal because I still have there a PER request opened in March 2012 and not completed

And yes, we are Platinum

My McAfee SAM point me also to PER process and I raised a new PER request, which has been accepted as an enhancement for future product release. As this type of enhancements are not included in Patches or HF (they are more intended to resolve bugs and errors), I have no timescales for the addition of this feature on future product releases. But anyway, this thread can be closed I guess..