cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Client tasks will not run

Jump to solution

I fixed it! When I updated to patch 13 (I went to 13 instead of 12), it removed my settings for my custom "Deploy VirusScan Enterprise" client task. So, I recreated the task and when I ran it, it worked. Thank you so much for your help!

On a somewhat related note, if I wanted to upgrade the ePO itself to version 5.10 (I am running 5.9 right now), how would I go about doing that? I have already downloaded the ZIP file and moved it over to my internal network via a disc.

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 12 of 13

Jump to solution

Be sure to run the pre-installation auditor tool and go through kb71825.  Otherwise, steps are in the epo install guide.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Highlighted

Jump to solution

I fixed it! When I updated to patch 13 (I went to 13 instead of 12), it removed my settings for my custom "Deploy VirusScan Enterprise" client task. So, I recreated the task and when I ran it, it worked. Thank you so much for your help!

On a somewhat related note, if I wanted to upgrade the ePO itself to version 5.10 (I am running 5.9 right now), how would I go about doing that? I have already downloaded the file and moved it over to my internal network via a disc.

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator