Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Client can not update patch 4.

Ok. thanks.

I will update epo patch 2.

check client update patch 2.

I will report to you soon.

after update patch 2, all client can not update patch 2.

so I update epo patch 4,

unsinstall mcafee enterprise, and install it again patch 4.

One problem, some pc can not connect epo server.

i can not unsintall agent.

please tell me how to connect epo server?

how to uninstall agent?

Thanks

Highlighted

Let me state that this is an agent fix, it wont affect ePO services or policies what so ever.

For systems that will not commincate with ePO open a CMD window and do the following:

cd C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\Common Framework

So that your changing the directory to the Common Framework folder, then type this:

frminst.exe /forceuninstall

That will clear out the Common framework folder, and when you run the Framepkg (Agent Installation Package), it will be a clean install.

to do that, go to System Tree> Select "My Organization (or whatever the top of your tree is labeled)>New Systems>The 4th bubble down says "Create and download agent installation package.

Select that and leave unchecked "Embed Credentials" unless you want to have to put credentials in whenever you use that installer.

Deploy that Framepkg locally to the desktop of any system that wont communicate with ePO. Once it finishes Installation you can remove the installer from the desktop.

You don't have to remove the previous agent before installing the new agent, but I have had issues pop up in the past when a clean install didn't occur...best to just avoid more issues.