Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dogers
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 4

Client Task Status

We push out a task to do a full scan of workstations, however I can't seem to find a way to view the outcome of this task in ePO. I assume we'd need to create a query, but what are we searching for? Nothing really seems to apply..

3 Replies
McAfee Employee hem
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 4

Re: Client Task Status

Scan logs will be stored locally and can't be see from ePO.

From ePO, you can query for ODS status like started/completed etc.

on 1/7/11 12:09:47 PM IST
Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?
Dogers
Level 7
Message 3 of 4

Hi Hem

Where can we see the start/completion of tasks? I realise the full logs arent available (if it finds anything it'll raise an event anyway, which we can handle), but where do we see that the task has even run on a specific (or all) client? It doesn't seem to be under the client itself, so there must be a query needed?

Highlighted
McAfee Employee hem
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 4

Greetings,

Event ID 1202 is for ODS started and Event ID 1203 is for ODS complete.

You can create a query with these Event IDs.

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?
More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community