Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dogers
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 7

Changing the Date Format?

Search is bringing nothing up and I find it hard to believe this hasn't been asked before!

We're experimenting with upgrading to EPO4.0 and have noticed that dates all over the place are in American format (m/d/y) we isn't much good to us (EPO 3.6 appears to use the system format). We'd like to change it to UK/EU format (d/m/y) but can't find anywhere that this appears to be set - can it be done?
6 Replies
tonyb99
Level 13
Message 2 of 7

RE: Changing the Date Format?

when you log into epo 4 choose english United kindom in the drop down box at login not just english, date format will now be UK
Dogers
Level 7
Message 3 of 7

Arrrgh, thanks, I feel daft now! :rolleyes:

You don't think to check that as it's generally just labelled as "English" and then completely different languages! Hohum, it's on the forums for reference 😮
Highlighted

thanks also as I asked the same question a while ago. Back then was told it couldn't be done.
tonyb99
Level 13
Message 5 of 7

im sure it was in one of the service packs for epo it wasnt in the base install

I agree: It must've come in with Patch 4 for EPO4 as I was hunting around for it too previously. Thanks Tony for pointing it out!
tonyb99
Level 13
Message 7 of 7

I think it was patch 3 actually, havent got patch 4 yet as they have screwed up our orders this year and 4 weeks late im still waiting for new grant no. Flippin resellers
More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community