cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Change of Time

you mean your Console server change format?

or your client?

tonyb99
Level 13
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 12 of 15

The data within the epo console will run in the time and time zone the epo server is set to

The data provided to the epo server/console will come in the time/time zone the clients areset to

The date formats can be altered at console login to reflect UK/US settings by choosing which english version you want.

PS the date thing has worked since epo 4.0 patch 3 I think, def not there in basic and is in patch 4 and 5

jmcleish
Level 13
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 13 of 15

PS the date thing has worked since epo 4.0 patch 3 I think, def not there in basic and is in patch 4 and 5

I've come straight from 3.6.1 to 4.5 so I've not come accross the web interface before now.

Cheers

Curious, I am using ePolicy 4.5 and it choes all time in GMT.  I can not find anywhere to change it.  I tried switching from English to English UK and then back to English and it still shows in GMT.  I can't belive we cannot change this.

Can someone please help me get this set to EST??

Thanks

Matt

I am also having this issue and I dont have an English (Australian) option on the logon screen

The time displays correctly when I log in at the top of the screen, but when I go to the Threat Event Log the time appears in UTC

Is there an Australian-specific version of EPO 4.5?  We are a subsidiary of a US company and they transferred some licenses to us for us to use.  I didnt see any AU-specific download and didnt notice this issue in my testing.

This is a real PITA as I cant easily tell when issues have been occuring

More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community