I have installed via ePO the McAfee Agent 5.0 on a Windows 7 Client (64 bit). The agent works fine, but I cant view the Agent log with my Internet Explorer 11 (http://hostname:8081).
Take a look in the attachment.
I could only see a blank screen. If I use firefox I can see all the Log entries. Whats wrong with the internet Explorer? Has anyone an idea?
Thanks in advance.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Just want to reconfirm : Are you able to see same machine agent activity logs in other browsers?
If yes than it is not issue with McAfee agent ePO policies and port. Than we need to see IE settings.
Yes, in other browsers I can see the agent activity logs. But I haven`t any idea wich settings in IE is neccessary.
If I use IE to look at the agent activity log local on my PC all ist fine, but if I use my IE to look at a remote machines agent activity log I cant see any entries.
Have you any suggestions what to set on IE?
Thanks for your response. But the solution isn`t a solution for my problem. The remote access to the log was already enabled.
I'll suggest to try with some other machines, May be that machine is not having anything in logs.
For IE Settings try to add IP into local trusted intranet and see if its helps.
Thanks. I have set the IP to the trusted zone but no effect.
I cant see the log entries with the internet explorer. I have tried different workstations with differen OS and different IE, but the log wont show.
I'll suggest to navigate one more time to ePO McAfee Agent general policy settings and check if below all options are checked.
Thanks for your response. I have checked the ePO McAfee Agent general policy settings again. All options are checked.
With Firefox I can see the whole Agent log. Only with IE the log is empty. No version, no computer name, no log entries. Only the blank site as shown above.
Try to switch of the IE Compatibilty setting "Display intranet sites in Compatibility View".
I ran the Agent with F12 (IE Debugging) enabled and received the error that the JSON is undefined at line 51 of the AgentLog.js script, the webpage is then build however without content from the logs. On the Console TAB of the debugging screen it also showed the following information:
Switching off the Compatibility mode for intranet sites resolved the problem for me.