cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pcloginquest
Level 7

Cannot login pc because missing MFEagent.msi

Hello, I have problem to login my desktop. there is an error message pop up, which shows "missing MFEagent.msi", it always have a popup of "McAfee Agent". Is anyone can help me to resolve this problem. or how can I reinstall McAfee without login. There are C and D drives, if I take out the hard drive, I can only see C but not D. Most data are on D drive. If I cannot fix the PC, I have to get data on D drive. Thanks a lot. -Yu

0 Kudos
3 Replies
exbrit
Level 21

Re: Cannot login pc because missing MFEagent.msi

I believe this belongs to an Enterprise product.   What McAfee software name do you have installed?

Message was edited by: Ex_Brit on 05/12/12 12:09:55 EST PM
0 Kudos
pcloginquest
Level 7

Thank you very much for replying my question. Yes, you are right. it is an entetprise product. i see both Mcafee and McSfee security scan under Program files on my another PC. I beliver it should be the same on that "damaged PC".

0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

Moved provisionally from Consumer to Business > ePO for better attention.

Security Scan Plus is merely an optional scanner that tells you what security products you need and can be uninstalled in Control Panel in the normal way.

It's an optional download with many 3rd party products such as Adobe Flash, Reader etc.  (See image, click to enlarge if necessary)

Hopefully someone from Enterprise will nwo come along and help you with the other issue.

Capture.JPG

0 Kudos