cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reliable Contributor twenden
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 3

Can't install latest McAfee Endpoint Threat Prevention 10.6.1.115 into McAfee ePO 5.9.1

Jump to solution

Trying to install the latest McAfee EndPoint Security Threat Prevention 10.6.1.115 into our McAfee ePO 5.9.1 server.  I get a package not found message when trying to install the zip file ISecTP-10.6.1-115-Release-ePO.zip. Have already installed the latest extensions for 10.6.1. This happens if I use the software manager or manually install the zip into the repository.

I have a open case but have been unable to get a real person due to long wait times. 

Has anyone seen this?

Screen Shot 2019-04-10 at 10.17.45 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-04-10 at 10.18.27 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-04-10 at 10.19.53 AM.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 3

Re: Can't install latest McAfee Endpoint Threat Prevention 10.6.1.115 into McAfee ePO 5.9.1

Jump to solution

Yes, I have seen that.  Check in the kernels package first please. 

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

2 Replies
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 3

Re: Can't install latest McAfee Endpoint Threat Prevention 10.6.1.115 into McAfee ePO 5.9.1

Jump to solution

Yes, I have seen that.  Check in the kernels package first please. 

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Reliable Contributor twenden
Reliable Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Jump to solution

Thanks. that worked. 

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator