cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CVE Vulnerability Scanning

Jump to solution
I have a few machines that are running a FortiClient. ForitClient has a CVE vulnerabilies scanner option on it. Im curious if there is a module inside ePO that will do this level or scanning as well on my McAfee clients or is there an upgrade addon that McAfee might offer or is this not even an option inside ePO?
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee Hawkmoon
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: CVE Vulnerability Scanning

Jump to solution

Hi User51510500,

There is a product (addon) for your estate that ePO cna interact with for just type of inspection.

Its called 'McAfee Vulnerability Manager' current version is v7.5, it can be collected formt eh main software download site using a valid grant number.

McAfee Vulnerability Manager 7.5 Product Guide Product Documentation ID: PD24478

Vulnerability Manager 7.5 Installation Guide Product Documentation ID: PD24899

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

1 Reply
McAfee Employee Hawkmoon
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: CVE Vulnerability Scanning

Jump to solution

Hi User51510500,

There is a product (addon) for your estate that ePO cna interact with for just type of inspection.

Its called 'McAfee Vulnerability Manager' current version is v7.5, it can be collected formt eh main software download site using a valid grant number.

McAfee Vulnerability Manager 7.5 Product Guide Product Documentation ID: PD24478

Vulnerability Manager 7.5 Installation Guide Product Documentation ID: PD24899

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

McAfee ePO Support Center Plug-in
Check out the new McAfee ePO Support Center. Simply access the ePO Software Manager and follow the instructions in the Product Guide for the most commonly used utilities, top known issues announcements, search the knowledgebase for product documentation, and server status and statistics – all from within ePO.