Thanks for reporting this. Can you let me know the specific versions involved? Which extension did you upgrade to, which version were you running previously, and which DLP endpoint version did you upgrade to?
I'll see if I can reproduce the behaviour.
We had to extension upgrades before we actually deployed the new DLP endpoint. I didn't check the policies betwen extension upgrades to see when the issue would have occurred.
We went from 11.0.200.something --> 11.0.400.8 --> 11.0.500.13
The DLP endpoint we pushed is 11.0.500.582
i have the same issue, but those options are not ticked. Tried ticking / unticking etc. IE very slow to load / navigate and cant disable the DLP IE Plugin. Tech support seem unaware of this issue although just told me they can replicate it!!
Download the new ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) Support Center Extension which simplifies ePO management and provides support resources directly in the console. Learn more about ePO Support Center