cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatically installed DXL_____1000 without Checked in

Hi , We don't know what is DXL_____1000. This was automatically installed for agent without branch checked in.Kindly brief the same.
1 Reply
Highlighted
Reliable Contributor vnaidu
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: Automatically installed DXL_____1000 without Checked in

@User95393581 

The DXL client will be automatically installed on managed systems with McAfee Agent 5.6.0 or later. I hope you are using MA 5.6.X.

McAfee Agent 5.6.0 bundles the McAfee Data Exchange Layer client as a component.

The DXL is installed automatically with MA 5.6, there is no option to 'not install' or 'remove DXL. If you wish to know how to prevent DXL clients from connecting to a broker after MA 5.6 install, then I recommend that you read this Article KB91155. This could be of good help.

Read The Article for FAQ's about DXL KB90414

I hope the above information is helpful and answers your question?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Venu
More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community