Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
esvom
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 4

Automatic response for Audit Log

Hi,

I need that the ePO send me an automatic notification when whatever user change something in the console, in other words, I need a automatic response for each entry in the Audito Log.

Somebody know how can I do that?

Thank in advance.

esvom.

3 Replies
Reliable Contributor tao
Reliable Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: Automatic response for Audit Log

Open up "Queries" and perform a "Quick find:"  for "audit".  There's a user query that you might be able to tweak and set up a server task schedule to run every hour with an E-Mail attachment output

"User configurations by User (30 days)  Displays a report grouped by user of all actions considered sensitive in the last 30 days as recorded in the Audit log." 

If this information was helpful or has answered your question, please select Accept as Solution. This will assist other memebers
esvom
Level 7
Message 3 of 4

Thank you tao,

I already have a server task that send me a e-mail with the audit log, but I need to know that is a way to send me a notification everytime that someone change something in the console, for example when a X user change a Policy.

Regards,

esvom.

apoling
Level 14
Message 4 of 4

Hello,

I fear there is no way to do that at the moment (ePO 4.6.1). You could submit a program enhancement request, though, through McAfee's PER portal: https://mcafee.acceptondemand.com/index.jsp?path=/login-external.jsp

I submitted this enhancement request in May 7, 2010  and is still (!!!) under review. If some McAfee engineer monitors this, the SR number of it is 2120.

Attila

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator